Friday 17 August 2018

Yorkton Terriers (SJHL) add 20 year old F Jared Legien


(Photo from Yorkton Terriers)

The Yorkton Terriers are pleased to announce the commitment of 20 year old F Jared Legien for the 2018/19 season.

"He's gonna add a nice offensive punch to our line-up and will add some 20 year old experience, he just had a great run in the Memorial Cup with the Regina Pats and he's gonna just bring some top notch experience," said Terriers Head Coach/GM Mat Hehr.

This will be his 2nd stint the Terriers after spending his 18 year old year as Terriers where had 30 goals and 56 points and Legien says he's excited to be back

"I'm really excited, I played here when I was 18 and I had a really good time there and I love the fans so I'm really pumped."

Legien, who hails from Pilot Butte spent last season split between the Victoria Royals and the Memorial Cup runner-ups Regina Pats and compiled 23 goals, 27 assists for 50 points in 61 games during the 2017/18 campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment