Wednesday 28 February 2018

Stamps' F Osadick commits to University of Maine (NCAA)




(Stamps Press Release)

The Swan Valley Stampeders are excited to announce that Forward Matt Osadick has committed to play Division 1 hockey with the Maine Black Bears.

The 18 year old from Grande Pointe, Manitoba has played in 50 games with the Swan Valley Stampeders this year scoring 14 goals and adding 22 assists. Before making the jump to Junior A Osadick played in 87 with the AAA Midget Eastman Selects.

“I’m planning on going in the next few years,” said Osadick. I need to work towards getting bigger and stronger so I can play at that level.”

Osadick said “I picked Maine because right when I got there I knew that the school was where I wanted to be, I knew it was meant for me.”

“Matt has had a terrific rookie season. He is an exciting player to watch and has a bright future in hockey.” said Head Coach and GM Taurean White. “We as an organization are extremely proud of Matt. He is truly deserving of this opportunity.”

White has created at very positive atmosphere in Swan River, one that allows the players to stay focused and committed to doing what it takes to make it to the next level.

The entire Swan Valley Stampeder organization would like to congratulate Matt Osadick on his recent commitment to play Division 1 with the Maine Black Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment