Hockey Canada has announced a roster of 41 players invited to its virtual National Junior Team Summer Development Camp, set for July 27-31.
Among the invitees, include Yorkton product and Kelowna Rockets' defenceman Kaedan Korczak.
Korczak, who had his 3rd Junior season cut short by the pandemic, had 11 goals 38 assists for 49 points in 60 games with the Rockets.
The Yorkton Mauler alumni also signed his 3 year entry level deal with the Vegas Golden Knights last Decemeber after the NHL club selected him during the 2019 draft.
The players and staff will now attend the five-day virtual camp, participating in a variety of sessions with a focus on player development through online education.
The 2021 World Junior Hockey Championships is slated to kick off this December in Edmonton and Red Deer, Alberta
Question and Answer with Kaedan Korczak:
1. What does it mean to get the invite?
2. What do you expect from the virtual camp?
3. What helped you this past season that helped you earn the invite?
4. What would it mean to wear the Maple Leaf of Team Canada?
5. How disappointing was it to not be able to finish your Junior year in Kelowna, which included the chance to play in the Memorial Cup?
Post a Comment