The Swan Valley Stampeders of the Manitoba Junior Hockey League (MJHL) are looking for a strong leader with a winning pedigree to immediately fill the dual roles of General Manager and Head Coach.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Previous head coaching experience at the Jr. A level.
• At least 5 years at the Jr. A level, either as a Head or Assistant Coach.
• Extensive knowledge of the MJHL and the CJHL.
• Experience building a winning program.
• A history of focusing on player development and promotion of players to higher levels.
• Budget management experience.
• Experience working for and with a volunteer Board of Directors.
• A track record of community involvement.An excellent support staff is already in place and a multi-year contract is available for the right candidate. Compensation will be dependent on experience and qualifications. Any short listed candidates will be subject to a Criminal Records Check.
The Swan Valley Stampeders are based in Swan River, Manitoba in the center of the beautiful Swan River Valley (http://discoverswanvalley.ca). We are set to commence our 20th season in the MJHL.
If you are ready to be the next leader of the Swan Valley Stampeders, please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to Club President, Pat Morden at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is September 30, 2018.